The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Websites;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Websites for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Websites, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Websites is included.
- You must not use the Websites in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Websites or impair the availability of access to the Websites. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Websites, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Websites without Janjwar’s express written permission.
- You must not use the Websites to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use the Websites for any third-party marketing without Janjwar ’s express written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Websites are copyrights owned by Janjwar or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITES
Any content you contribute to the Websites, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Janjwar or a third party.
Janjwar reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Websites; (ii) stored on Janjwar’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Websites. Janjwar takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
REQUESTS FOR TAKEDOWN
From time to time, the Websites will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
If you send Janjwar an email, register to use the Websites or provide your email to Janjwar in any other way, you consent to receive communications from Janjwar electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from Janjwar satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Websites, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Websites, you expressly hold Janjwar harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Websites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Janjwar makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Websites or the information and materials provided therein.
Janjwar makes no warranty the Websites will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Websites. Janjwar is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Websites. The Websites is written in Hindi (Indian language) and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MMO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.